Caudwell Children offers a free and friendly service that offers flexible, practical and emotional support to families at a time of crisis. Volunteers work with the Family Support Team to change the futures of families with disabled children. Volunteers need to undertake training and be able to commit to 2 hours per week for 6 weeks.
-To provide families with information they need to make informed decision.
- To provide emotional support within the family home.
- To provide practical support within the family home.
- To record support and maintain records as required.
- To ensure work undertaken complies with Safeguard and Child Protection, Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety and other policies and the guidelines provided by Caudwell Children.
- The role is subject to an Access NI check.
- Ability to travel around, out of pocket travelling expenses will be provided.
- Willingness to undertake training, review and internal meetings as required.