Assisting the fundraising committee to organise fundraising events
• To help at fundraising events, e.g. street collections, bag packs, man stalls at community events, raffles, quizzes etc.
How much time do I need to commit?
You can give as much or as little time as you want to, but the volunteer must be willing to help in preparation of fundraising activities/events and to attend them.
What support will I be given? A full induction and training will be provided to all volunteers
Age Concern Causeway will repay any agreed expenses incurred in the course of volunteering (bus fares etc.) on production of receipts, so that you are not out of pocket. Car expenses will be paid on a mileage basis for all authorised journeys undertaken.
What benefits can I expect? The opportunities to meet new people and work as part of a dedicated team
• The satisfaction of knowing that you are helping vulnerable people in your local community
• Valuable experience of volunteering that you can add to your CV
• Learn about Age Concern Causeway and its work
What attributes/skills do you need? • Good communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• A flexible approach towards helping with all aspects involved in fundraising