Hospital Radio Volunteer Presenter (Causeway Hospital)
Volunteer’s area of responsibility: To present a hospital radio show.
Tasks that the volunteer would be required to do :present a radio show and to leave presenting studio clean and tidy. What days and for how many hours a week the volunteer would be required for? -Flexible.
Areas/facilities that the volunteer will be expected to be.
• Hospital radio environment
• Public access areas of the facility
• Some identified wards.
Skills that the volunteer need to successfully fill the post:
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable in group settings and working alone
• An interest in or appreciation of all types of music.
What in house training would the volunteer need to receive to successfully fulfil the requirements of the volunteering post?
• Volunteer Induction
• Facility Induction
• Awareness Sessions as required for the volunteer role
• Awareness session for Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable adults.
May have occasional contact with vulnerable adults.